Travelogues and Blog Sites
Blogging is a great way to keep
in touch with friends and family while you are travelling. It
is much more immediate than sending postcards and available to
a wider audience. The possibility for readers to post comments
means that it can be a two way dialogue too.
The simplest way to set up a
blog is to open a free account with blogger.com
(run by Google). It is very straightforward and you can be up
and running straight away -all you need is an email account to
Travel Blog Sites
- BootsnAll -get your own travel blog on this all-purpose
travel site, and keep in touch with the folks back home. Membership
- Blogger -get your own blog free with Google.
- Liquidtravel.org is an online travel resource for anyone
wishing to submit their experiences or stories about travel,
adventure or interesting life experiences.
- Orbis -a directory of select travelogues.
- Travelblog -a collection of readers travel journals,
diaries and photos from around the world -you can add your blog
- Vagablogging -blog by award winning travel writer
Rolf Potts -his articles have been published in Condé
Nast, National Geographic and The Guardian.
Out -city travel guides
to hotels, restaurants, shops and events from the publishers
of what started out as a magazine of what's on in London.
- Vagabondish -
- Wanderlust -
Search this site with Google:
- Featured book:
- Unforgettable Places to See
Before You Die
- Steve Davey
- Paperback -March 2004
- Price in UK pounds